Mission Iron Heal

 “From mending faces to crossing finish lines—I help people believe in transformation.”


“To restore smiles and transform lives—one surgery, one finish line, one story at a time. I merge the precision of surgery with the power of endurance to inspire healing, hope, and human potential in every corner of society.”


“IRONHEAL: Strength Beyond Scars”


awareness, and outreach campaign that unites cleft care, endurance sport, and empowerment.


🔑 CAMPAIGN OBJECTIVES:

 1. Raise Awareness about cleft conditions, early intervention, and healing journeys.

 2. Inspire Resilience by sharing stories of both patients and endurance athletes.

 3. Mobilize Support through fundraising for surgeries and fitness-based charity events.

 4. Educate & Empower communities about health, fitness, and purpose-driven living. 


A cleft surgeon who is also an Ironman triathlete holds a rare combination of medical expertise, discipline, resilience, and public visibility.


“From mending faces to crossing finish lines—I help people believe in transformation.”


#IronmanSurgeon #DisciplineInAction #TriathleteLife #SurgeryAndSport #MindOverMatter #EnduranceMindset


Comments